Thursday, July 7, 2011

Home Alone #abbie


I gonna tell you the story of "Home Alone" v.abbie TT scaryyyy
they made my hair stand on the end
you know larhh, I'm so the timid de.
it happened this hot afternoon....
here it goes
I was checking on my facebook like what I usually do to my refrigerator. Ok, I heard the sound of motor and that weren't the ones I was used to. Not the Myvi, not the Van. I silently but quickly walked to the kitchen *fyi my house's layout is different from the others.

JENG !

I saw a man in a helmet, he was QUITE TALL I saw another man on a motorcycle just outside the gate. GOSH ! I ran quickly to the living room, grabbed my cellphone and ran upstairs while dialing my mum's phone. I still can't stop shivering, so scary.

Fortunately, my mum's office is just NEARBY. She rushed back asap, she managed to see the motorcycle, she spotted that there was a outdoor unit between the motorcyclist and the passenger. However, she was so worried about me that she decided to come back home and take a look at me and also to check if there was their gang. She also rang up my relatives who live near to us to try to go after the motorcyclist.

DANG THEM! they left me in horror TT scary larhh, I locked myself in the room and kept on sweating and shivering. I AM SCARED.

*ok idk is it a passenger or what. Don't blame me, please correct me if you know.

Kayyy, I'm not as clever and brave as the little boy in "Home Alone", I masih scared larh aduh. TT i hope i'll NEVER EVER blog on this topic AGAIN.
THANKS GOD ! my relatives managed to catch them tapi they masih ran away *i not sure pun, my mama told me briefly tadi , the outdoor unit is found. They're making a report to the police. Hope the thieves will be arrested soon. OH PLEASE ! 好人有好报,坏人有坏报!最好他们快点被抓到!天网恢恢,疏而不失!!!!!老天有眼!你们会有报应的!

I guess they're from the same group. here my area is just so NOT SAFE.
btw, she went to Lundu :) ENJOY !


No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...