Friday, December 6, 2013

MOVIES :)

went for Catching Fire and Frozen today.

CATCHING FIRE IS VERY AWESOME OMOMOMOMO. okay actually I din watch Hunger Games hahaha but the plot and their acting just touched me lol my tears couldn't stop completely since I started crying hahahah OH MY KATNISS OH MY PEETA.

First thought after the show? WHERE IS MOCKING JAY I WAN TO WATCH NOW.

Guess I have to wait :(

Frozen was simple and nice. Touching but it seemed more like a musical animation to me haaha but the graphic is really amazing and Elsa is sho cute :D

Left home right after since my parents reached then those kawan went for supper :( not like I'll have it lahh (I WANNA SLIM DOWN!) but I just wanna spend time with them. WELL, TOO BAD. Another time ;)

JIO ME OUT OKAY. Not too expensive de lahh.. pokai liaw T_T



在充满你的回忆里面,我独自一人和眼泪周旋。

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...