Sunday, July 16, 2017

ShiNepal

2nd year of uni passes sooooooooo fast, it seems like the days were in 2x speed.
I'm going to Nepal again, tomorrow.
Funny is that I'd be having transit in KL, then reach Nepal tomorrow.
This time I really felt homesick.
Mood was down the two days before leaving Kuching for Taiwan. Mum asked me what was wrong with me when I was staring blankly in the car, I told her it was nothing but I felt like crying.
I really hate saying good bye.
I hate leaving home, home is where the family is.
I feel better when there are friends around but it really is hard when I'm all alone in my room.

Since I'd be flying this afternoon, mum called just now.
I miss her. I miss dad. I miss my sister. I miss the blue skies of Kuching. I miss the wind there. I miss everything in Kuching.
I don't feel that I belong here.
The breakdown this time is quite sudden lol

Kay, wish nothing bad happens in Nepal and everything will turn out well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...