Tuesday, May 24, 2011

ending soon C:

TEE HEE HEE :D as soon as tomorrow lepas, I AM FREE LIAW :D *at least for now larh hahaha don't hurt me T.T*

sooooooooo many careless mistakes ALAMAK D: feel like longpiak-ing T.T idpj vher- fu9w9hwrnnbouadhf wphfa ok hahaha ignore the *DONGLISH* X: tomorrow is the real HELL, KHB and PSV T.T i hope luck really sides me C: so i can tembak ngam ngam zhun for 80 OBJs xD wahahahaha :b hope AH CHIANG don't be so strict larhh X:
  1. PERSPECTIVE T.T
  2. CAHAYA
  3. MAIN OBJECT?! RWAR

ok haha, i haven't even decide on my tajuk T.T :@ tiam larh hahaha the theory part really needa depend on luck liaw :B okiee, haha LUCK LUCK I LOVE YOU :) SO PLEASE LOVE ME BACK C:

will update ziliandewomen after test teeeheee :D please look foward


- 我不允许自己再爱上你。


No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...