Monday, December 12, 2011

Soul Surfer (Y)

OK.
Yeahh, I've been absent from Youth Service since I stop recessing from scouts. X:
and ANTAC is going on NOW! AHAHAAA I'm not in larhh, going to KL from 14th-19th Dec to visit mairoti. :P ROTI ROTI, got miss us ?! :D
wan souvenirs de, message me :P (no guarantee of course)

SO, I made it to the YS last Saturday.
It was a movie service! WOOOOOOOOHOOOOO :D
The movie was very touching! LOL not the super duper hyper ultra lame de TOUCHING
If you have chance, watch it!


It's a TRUE STORY of Bethany Hamilton. (:

IT IS REALLY REALLY VERY NICE, WORTH WATCHING.
btw, prepare tissue papers. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...