Friday, March 23, 2012

First Test in Form 4

AHAHHAHAHAAHA hi! I'm back.

Chemis. Bio. Physics. Add Maths. Chinese. English. BM. Moral. Sejarah. Maths.

ok AHAHA that's all we tested in the ringkas 1.

and yes, sadly, I have VERY POOR results ._. feel sorry for the teachers, they taught so bersungguh-sungguh-ly. D:

and ya ya ya ya SPM results were out. Our school hanya 1 straight A+, cool die le +_+ admire her. AHAHAHA She even took Chinese lohh sattt!

yes. She is Melody Bread's friend's sister. AHAHA what a FAR relationship. So I messaged that bread and she asked me about my results. AHAHA

ok larh bread, I'll work hard next time :| I told mama what you told me xD then she said, aisehh go out liaw become so losohh :D

nanti you become mama no.2 D:

come back soon! I ate 2 Pocky s liawwwwwwwwwwwwwww =D Strawberryyyy

and oh ya oh ya last time de 6As' doughnuts belum saya claim, this time I scored 6 too, let's claim when you're back! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...