Saturday, August 11, 2012

Tears of frustration wtf

okay so as the title says.

I had my Biology paper a few days ago, it was on a Thursday.

I studied. I read through chapter 6 where most questions of this test will be from it.

and JENG, when I got the test paper. OMG WTF IS THIS? it sure has questions from chapter 6 but hey, I FORGOT WHAT I LEARNT?! :(

GOSH I am so scared that I'll fail, I tried calculating my marks.

I AM SCARED WOIII. Tears just fell. pitipata I felt so useless -________-

okay so AT THAT MOMENT, I promised myself not to study at the last minute anymore.
my mood was lighten when I saw him looking down from his class with his glasses on OMG (:
so yeahh, I'm studying naw. *doing add maths homework which has to be handed in before next Thursday. Last page now. History test on Monday, WISH ME LUCK!
I hope he sits at that place again on Monday cz he din sit there yesterday :((  okay, silly wish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...