Friday, October 12, 2012

母难日


 this, is the summary. AHAHAHA too many pics to upload so I just put them all in one =D
and OBVIOUS MUCH, that frog is my birthday cake, by .. MY MOST BELOVED MUM O: SO BADDDDDDDD I was shocked AHAHA she still told me that she hasn't ordered a cake yet on the 22nd Sept cz I received 2 slices of cakes from friends already D: who knows she just surprised me on the 23rd AHAHA just before I went for BD class gan dong much!

and no lahh, I din eat ALL THAT on the same day, just that I found out that I have quite a number of FOOD +___+ pics in my phone so ya. AHAHA

  1. sushi, xiao long bao, spaghetti @ YY's house
  2. hotcake shared with Sanee @ McD, bing pi yue bing by er gu, mango gui ling gao @ Causeway Bay (not as nice as I thought :( 
  3. LUI CHA!, BEEF!, LAKSA! OMG MAD LOVE FOR THESE THREE!
  4. macaroons, choco cake, and idk wad cheese cake (THANKS =D love you guys SO MUCH!)
  5. CHOPPER! chosen by shun AHAHA, and uhmm... then kong ming deng! 
  6. specs from Kho Clan!, Rilakkuma lantern and YES we played the kong ming deng! AHAHAHA




that bread when she was leaving on 9 Sept AHAHA 九月九日忆山东兄弟 OKAY. DON HIT ME FOR POSTING THIS PIC. :P COME BACK LIAW ADUH SO MUCH FOOD HERE xD


and we went to Basaga to celebrate OUR birthday, since that bread will be here only @ Mum's birthday :( she's alone there (okay lah at least got that mr zhang. BUT HAIYA.) so we had a dinner @ Basaga! nice atmosphere. Olio Oglio was nice HOHO then my blackened fish or wad, sth like black de WAS NOT BLACK AT ALL AHHA how ironic. xD but quite nice =D thanks papa mama

#0 I LOVE MY FAMILY :)))

and NO, MELODY KHO, I din forget about your birthday!
glad you were suprised HOHOHO mum was the one scheming it OKAY?! :P get well soon! drink more water you stupid, eat more fruits. DON SLEEP TOO LATE. DON SLEEP FOR TOO LONG. DON BE A PUG. HAIYA, DON ENJOY TOO MUCH. DON EAT TOO MUCH ICE CREAM.

and MISS ME!

come back soon :(

I miss you constant nagging and annoying face :(



No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...