Tuesday, January 10, 2017

十天

Yay! :)
倒數回家十天啦啦啦啦
but before that I'll need to pay for the school regis fee and now the rates are really very scary..
I can totally see the view when I arrive in Kuching, I can feel the warmth in the air (though it's winter rn) hahaha I really miss Kuching a lot.
Schedule is quite packed, time is short.
21/01 - 04/02 TOO SOON LAHH.
Air ticket back costs so much, and the air tickets to Nepal is more expensive this time.
It happens that we'd be making our transit in KL using MAS. OH. IF I KNEW. I could have saved two tickets' worth of $$!!
haih. Anyway. As the assistant group leader it might be impossible too, cz before departing we'd need to have a final check on juniors' courses, check their luggage, finish packing our group luggage, babysit juniors. It's seniors' responsibility. I often wonder if I were a burden to my parents..
Every time I think of that, I feel homesick.
A dental senior came to see us this Sunday, and he told us a lot about of future, regarding our career.
I'm really unsure about my future, whether to stay or to return.
I'd definitely want to go back, for my family.
But returning would be a waste of time since I'll still need to follow Malaysia's system and the senior said that there's a queue right now for the graduates overseas to get into the government hospitals.
AH. IDK.

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...