Thursday, September 22, 2016

Orientation Performance

The performances for club activities finally ended!!
I think we did just okay hahaha
somehow there was some problem with the speaker so they had to use RG's (another club which hosts most of the activities in our school) speaker
the speaker problem occurred during the tap dance club's performance, which was 2~3 clubs before ballroom dance.. Fortunately the performances ended well. THE WHOLE THING LASTED UNTIL ALMOST 2300 hours!!
I think I had a great breakthrough hahhha my costume was bareback ❤
Anyway I kind of hope there would be many juniors joining ballroom dance club but also not HAHAHA cz I'd be the one guiding them @@ they'd have their first performance by the end of November but we'd be busy doing our volunteering group stuff x.x

I'm not sure if I expected to see him show up, since he's already in his fifth year, but he's always been active and helpful in these things. I couldn't help grinning when I saw him on stage helping with the speaker.I don't know my thoughts even.

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...