Thursday, September 13, 2012

1st Sepetember 2012

OKAY. Since I've a lot to blog about, I'll blog on sth I still remember and appeared just on my fb homepage today. AHAHA which is..

STUDIO 23's HAFLA!

Hafla. (Pronounced "HAHF lah".) This basically refers to a party. A private hafla thrown by a belly dancer usually involves Middle Eastern music (sometimes live musicians jamming, sometimes just taped music), dancers taking turns performing for each other, and some open-floor dancing for everyone to get up and enjoy the music. A more public hafla may be effectively a full belly dance festival, with vendors selling their wares and a more formalized stage show.

now, let's take a look at these videos (:


and


spot me? AHAHA inbox me for clue xD

IT WAS FANTASTIC.

The event was held in the Fourpoints Hotel, from 7:00pm until 10:30pm, lots to eat, lots to watch, thrilling performances of different genres like Belly Dance, Modern Jazz and Flamenco!
Instructor Sze Leng even performed a fusion of Belly Dance and Flamenco! VERY NICE INDEED.
oh ya, I danced "Adir Adirim", a different kind of tribal, not that scary but cheeky :)) very cute song
like me AHAHAHAAHA

MODERN JAZZ MODERN JAZZZZZZ
the three instructors showed us a VERY POWERFUL "The Boys", it was fabulous! AHAHA
also, as the theme is "New Generation", three pregnant belly dancers danced "The Pearl in My Heart" 
*if not mistaken lol*
one was even 9-month pregnant! MU AI DE GUANG HUI =D

AND.
the guys had FUN in Jasper's house AHHA it was his birthday party, okay lah, belated happy birthday.
fortunately I couldn't go, know why?
they watched horror movies. GOSH.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA
SO 
I
DON
REGRET.

really had much fun (:

OH. YY is having a competition this Saturday, JIAYOU. DON BE TOO KINTEO.
YOU CAN DO IT! I'll pray for you (:


2 comments:

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...