Thursday, October 22, 2015

Procrastinator

I'm one of them.
And I'm professional at procrastinating okay.
Hahhaha
Friends are all busy preparing for the first mid-term exam in NDMC and I'm still confused.
Actually I'm not sure about the exam dates.
Wad to say lagi?
Even the range of the exam pun I not clear lol
不擔心

一定是騙人的
萬惡的習慣讓我一直在比較
Okay it's actually English lesson now
I just had my oral test.
Classmates are revising other subjects while waiting for their turns and I'm here blogging. Lolol 
Beh sai guai bak lang wa zai
Btw I have club activity tonight.
YAY NO TIME LAGI
Hahha but nvm cz I love dancing :)
I'll definitely resist my urge to procrastinate during weekends and be at least prepared for the two exams this coming Monday.
巧遇紅蜻蜓 哦不 這是緣份。

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...