Sunday, December 14, 2014

Yes?

Chatted with 親愛的小貝 just now
And the reason why there are so many posts this month is because she told me she saw one of my posts then I decided to blog just anything to keep this blog alive.
But.
I really wonder now. Is there anyone out there except Sanee who visits my blog?
Hahahahahah
Cz like most of my friends' blogs are either dead or now, updated annually. Hahahahah blogging has become an alternate platform for me to spout nonsense and be lame and be me. Hahaha

Okay idk where is this heading anymore. Good night byebye I have quiz on translating 赤壁賦 tomoro. (which I'm not really familiar with yet. HAHAH)

No comments:

Post a Comment

好久沒有來這裡 如果可以真的不想要呢 最近越來越覺得自己很有溝通交友障礙 大概已經到了缺陷的程度 我也不知道問題到底出在哪裡 每次都很羨慕有好朋友可以粘TT的那種人 有誰是真正喜歡一個人的時間呢 不多吧真的 不喜歡勉強別人 到最後永遠都像局外人 或許是我自己太...